You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 26th February at 6pm in the Courtroom:
1. That modern music sucks – Jen
2. That gambling should be banned – Mariam Bafo
3. That all police officers should carry guns – Jeremy EM
4. That homosexual couples should not be allowed to adopt – Mervin Ojukwu
5. That violent video games and movies incite violence – Kiranpreet Kaur
6. That you should always kiss with your eyes open – Travis
NB. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 5th March – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the weekly law social at Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7pm.
See you Thursday!