You are invited to come, watch and question the five candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 3rd November at 6pm in N001 on DeHavilland campus:
1. That child adoption should be restricted to heterosexual, married couples – Felistus Kasongu
2. That university students should be streamed according to ability – James Cantwell
3. That the Forum should be alcohol-free – Emmanuelle Haxhikadrija
4. That the BBC should not be bidding for expensive TV shows, such as the Great British Bake Off – Brandy Forson
5. That football teams with rioting fans should be banned from the leagues – Motunrayo Olowu
N.B. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 10th November – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual. See you Thursday!