You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 30th October at 6pm in the Courtroom:
1. That zoos are unnatural and should be banned – Amelia Jong
2. That no-one can ever win a ‘war on terror’ – Conor Eccleston
3. That imprisoned convicted criminals should be punished while in prison – Jason Tang
4. That there should be no borders and no passports – Nehal Mangrio
5. That due to recent rapid technological advancement, human beings are becoming more stupid – Simran Srinivasan
6. That people having unnecessary cosmetic surgery causes body issues in other members of society – Oyinkansola Ogunlaja
NB. Candidates are picked at random: (i) If a candidate has requested a position that is not available, he/she has been assigned a different position; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 13th October – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the School of Law’s Hallowe’en Party Zombie Cheerleaders v Vampire Jocks at the Comet Room, Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7pm (costumes not compulsory, but much appreciated!).
See you Thursday,