#UHPrevent themed WoW in support of the government’s inititative to stop students becoming involved with terrorism and other criminal activity
You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 3rd March at 6pm in N002 (near the entrance to the Weston Auditorium):
1. That if ‘freedom of expression’ is not given as an absolute right, then it does not exist at all – Mariam Bafo
2. That some cultures are never going to be compatible with UK values – Jesse Bunton-Cole
3. That it is impossible to radicalise anyone – Brandon Toh
4. That random drug-testing of University of Hertfordshire students should be implemented immediately – Senay Kahsay
5. That all new migrants to the UK should be electronically tagged for 5 years – Joye Oyekan
6. That gangster rap should be banned – Anthonia Offiah
N.B. Candidates are picked entirely at random: Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis.
The next WoW taking place on Thursday 10th March is the first SEMI-FINAL of the YEAR– positions will be assigned to the best WoWers of the year so far, a few days prior.
The second SEMI-FINAL will be held on Thursday 17th March, with the WoW GRAND FINAL on Thursday 21st April.
See you Thursday!