You are invited to come, watch and question the five candidates of the week (including me) who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 1st December at 6pm in N001 on DeHavilland campus:
1. That fast food should be banned – Ahmad Ali
2. That leadership cannot be taught – Charlly Simon
3. That credit cards do more harm than good – Amir Subhani
4. That lawyers are overpaid – Felistus Kasongu
5. That scientists, mathematicians, philosophers and even theoretical physicists must all agree: GOD EXISTS – Dr Dan Berger
N.B. Candidates are picked entirely at random, with one exception.
See you Thursday for my LAST EVER UH WoW!!!