You are invited to come, watch and question the five candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 27th October at 6pm in the Weston Auditorium on DeHavilland campus:
1. That university assessment grades should be abolished – Ahmad Ali
2. That physical abuse on prisoners in prisons should be encouraged – Melisa Homan
3. That there should be a flat rate of tax for all – Daniel Olayiwola
4. That wifi should be free for all users anywhere in the world – Niki Ioannou
5. That Iran should be allowed to build a nuclear arsenal – Asher Kodjo-Soroh
N.B. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 3rd November – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual. See you Thursday!