You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 11th February at 6pm in the Weston Auditorium:
1. That families were happier when mothers were generally housewives – Motunrayo Olowu
2. That parents must never smack their children – Xinia James
3. That if you cannot find work near where you live, then move – Mariam Bafo
4. That our society makes it too easy to get divorced – Ahmad Ali
5. That politics should never be a career – Asher Kodjo-Soroh
6. That the current UK minimum wage should be doubled – Prisca Mboma
N.B. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 18th February – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
See you Thursday!