You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 12th November at 6pm in the Weston Auditorium:
1. That feminism has gone too far. – Brandon Toh Kah Meng
2. That capitalism does not work. – Mohammad Islam-Ruman
3. That there is no good reason for the war on terror. – Mariam Bafo
4. That the UK should bring back hanging. – Shugri Omar
5. That cosmetic surgery is doing more harm than good. – Raymond Molade Adeokulu
6. That online piracy is good for the music business. – Ragib Yassar Arman
NB. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 19th November – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the weekly social at Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7.30pm.
See you Thursday!