Which of the university’s 10 schools produces the most analytical, brave, persuasive, intelligent Warriors???
To discover the answer to this question, I am delighted to release the Weekly WoW positions – for all students across the university – for THURSDAY 29th OCTOBER, to be held in The Weston Auditorium at 6pm.
If you would like to defend any of these positions, please volunteer, using the ‘comments’ box below, and I will assign you a position at random (subject to availability):
1. That university tuition should be free
2. That parents should be liable for their childrens’ actions
3. That there should be no censorship laws
4. That sports players should be allowed to take performance-enhancing drugs
5. That global warming is not a problem
6. That pornography warps the mind
You will need to consider the position, research it carefully and then defend it for one minute – then be subjected to questions from the audience. You will be marked on three criteria; (i) content – what you say initially and in response to questions; (b) presentation – how you say it; and (c) popularity – the public vote. The judge’s decision is final – and I will be your judge! N.B. If you volunteer, then you MUST attend and participate – no ‘cold feet’.
As usual, the weekly social in Club DeHavilland will take place straight afterwards from 7.30pm onwards.
See you on the 29th!