You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 15th October at 6pm in N001:
1. That movies were better before Computer Generated Imagery (CGI) – Shadrak Shams-Abbeckah
2. That the school-leaving age should be raised to 21 – Felistus Kasongu
3. That patriotism is simply racism in disguise – Travis Taylor
4. That Class A drugs should be available, by prescription, to addicts – Mervin Ojukwu
5. That music cannot be taught – Reece Whelan
6. That space exploration is a waste of money – Mark Lester Johnson
NB. Candidates are picked entirely at random: (i) Candidates are assigned positions completely randomly – not on a first-come-first-served basis; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 22nd October – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the weekly social at Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7.30pm.
See you Thursday!