You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 29th December at 6pm in the Courtroom:
1. That you only exist in my imagination – Nehal Mangrio
2. That sports stars are overpaid – Emel Hamit
3. That to stop the population boom, a contraceptive should be placed into the water supply – Kiranpreet Kaur
4. That Russell Brand is an imbecile – Tari
5. That there is no such thing as freedom – Mariam Bafo
6. That the world is 5000 years old – Jason Tang
NB. Candidates are picked at random: (i) If a candidate has requested a position that is not available, he/she has been assigned a different position; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next special ‘Environmental Issues’-themed WoW taking place on Thursday 12th February – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the weekly law social at Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7pm.
See you Thursday!