I am delighted to release the Weekly WoW positions for THIS COMING THURSDAY, to be held in the Courtroom at 6pm on 4th December.
If you would like to defend any of these positions, please volunteer, using the ‘comments’ box below, and I will assign you a position at random (subject to availability):
1. That parents should be criminally liable for their children’s actions
2. That meat is murder
3. That morality is learned, not innate
4. That assisted suicide should never be legalised
5. That alcohol consumption exposes your true character
6. That there is a ‘meaning of life’
You will need to consider the position, research it carefully and then defend it for one minute – then be subjected to questions from the audience. You will be marked on three criteria; (i) content – what you say initially and in response to questions; (b) presentation – how you say it; (c) popularity – the public vote. The judge’s decision is final – and I will be your judge!
As usual, the weekly law social in Club DeHavilland will take place straight afterwards from 7pm onwards.
See you on Thursday!