You are invited to come, watch and question the six candidates of the week who have been selected, at random, to attempt to defend the following positions on Thursday 13th November at 6pm in the Courtroom:
1. That human beings are generally selfish – DANIELLA
2. That Julian Assange and Edward Snowden are heroes – MERVYN OJUKWU
3. That we must ban the burqa – MEHWISCH KHAN
4. That criminals are no longer members of society – JAYNAND JOSHI
5. That, like Scotland, university tuition should be free – DANIEL RUSSELL
6. That voting in general elections should be compulsory – FAISAL UL DIN
NB. Candidates are picked at random: (i) If a candidate has requested a position that is not available, he/she has been assigned a different position; (ii) If you have requested to participate and were not picked, please apply for the next WoW taking place on Thursday 20th November – positions will be advertised a few days prior, as usual.
Don’t forget that there will be the weekly law social at Club DeHavilland straight afterwards at 7pm.
See you Thursday!